Thursday, January 22, 2009

80s DANCING!



So, If anyone ever claims to know me, they know that my number 1 thing to do on Thursdays is go 80s! Ever since I moved up to Salt Lake I fell in love with it. I try to go every week unless I have a test or homework, but even then that doesn't always stop me. I love dressing in the bright colors and dancing all night. My Brother, Blake and my sister Amanda used to go all the time before they left. I kind of took over the Corbin Legacy at Area 51. The Security Guard lets me get in with out paying sometimes cause I go so much... Here's a few pics of my 80s nights. Unfortunately I cant attend tonight cause I'm unnaturally sore from snowboarding, but I hope next week Ill be ready to gooooo













2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay im glad your blogging!!! and thats weird, i had no idea you loved 80's so much.....well i guess its good to know now ha jk

Emmy said...

you were made for 80's..and i agree with lauren- good job on blogging!!