Tuesday, March 9, 2010

baller


back in the day of good old highschool aka my glory days... i loved basketball, i loved my team and i loved playing in intense games. some people would call me a baller. i guess. ha but seriously there is no better feeling then drilling a three infront of your opponent. i have missed it alot and lately i have been able to play ward ball every tues with my entire stake. it has been so much fun and i have been sooo out of shape! its helping me bring it back to the days when i used to be good. tonight at the game we were down by three with 1.5 seconds left they chose me to drill the three and guess what i FAILED aha it hit the rim and everyone in the audience was screaming cause we all thought it was going in. well didnt make it happen this week ha maybe next.

No comments: