Saturday, April 3, 2010

my other half is married

patiently waiting
bridesmaids


just walked out of the san diego temple

well where do i begin to explain my favorite cousin? welp i guess it starts when we were babies.. we never were seperated. ashley dipped her sandwich in the sand at the beach, i dipped my sandwich in the sand at the beach. i would start to tell a sentence and ash would finish it. words cant describe how much she means to me. we have grown up together and she has been like a sister to me. our whole life we knew that ash would get married first even though she pretended to deny it, deep down she knew it was true ha i pretty much predicted her whole life and she will tell you that ha i am so happy she found the man of her dreams and that i was able to be a part of her wonderful wedding. i was honored when she asked me to be her maid of honor it was as if our little girl dreams were becoming reality. although i will miss her while she is in her little married life she will always be my ash my other half.. love you girl!

1 comment:

Ashley Christensen said...

ummmmm OKAY please make me cry a little harder!!!!!!! haha this meant so much to me Aubs! I love you so much and there's no one I would have had but you as my maid of honor...like you said, you're my other half. always girl. You have no idea how much I am going to miss you during the next couple of years. Can't wait to be there when you go through the temple! Love you bunches!!