Monday, August 16, 2010

Follow me on my Mission Blog

Well everyone the time has come... this will be my last blog for awhile. I am off to endure an 18 month long journey into Brazil to teach the people about my Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I cannot wait.. literally. Its been a long process that I am ready to embark upon. Yes to answer your question I AM nervous and yes I AM excited. Although I will miss my family, my friends, and my life, I know that this is what I want to do. I have so much to say but dont know how. I love you all and will miss you guys! write me if you can I would love to hear anything and get mail. My address is on facebook and you can follow my emails and updates on my mission blog at aubreesmission.blogspot.com or you can email me at aubree.corbin@myldsmail.net

until we meet again

peace

No comments: