Sunday, August 8, 2010

Open House

mikie and hannah
the boys (matt is the investigator)

I love the kimballs!
Of course the rices

The calls are the best
Love Lyn

Well I have been slacking on my blogging lately for a few reasons.. my life is CRAZY! This past month has been non stop. As most of you know and incase you dont I have been called to serve in Brazil on an LDS mission for a period of 18 months and couldnt be more excited. I was able to give two farewell talks, one in my old home ward in irvine and one in my new home ward in Newport. I was fortunate enough to have an open house a couple weeks ago hosted by one of my families old time freinds, the Calls. They are so sweet and kind to open up their house for me. It was so nice to see everyone and say my goodbyes. I am so grateful to have the people that I love in my life and thier support is more than I could ever want or need! These are just a few pictures of the event.

No comments: